ESMAC 2023 ATHENS
18 – 23 September 2023 Athens, Greece
All participants must Create an Account and register via the Online Registration Form. Please read the instructions below carefully.
Please consider using a personal email account if your work email is connected to a medical institute with high security and privacy settings as emails from online system may be transferred to junk folders.
Each participant will receive a registration number by email after submitting the Online Registration Form. The preferred method of payment is by online card payment. As for payments completed by bank transfer, please proceed with the payment transfer only after receiving your registration number. Payment by bank transfer must include the registration number and participant’s name in the payment details.
For any questions you may have relating to registration please do not hesitate to contact the conference Management Secretariat at email@example.com.
Until 18 July 2023
From 19 July 2023
|ELEPAP Symposium||60 EUR||60 EUR|
|PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR||60 EUR||90 EUR|
|GAIT COURSE||ESMAC Members*||490 EUR||590 EUR|
|GAIT COURSE||Non-Members||550 EUR||650 EUR|
|MAIN CONFERENCE||ESMAC Members*||440 EUR||540 EUR|
|MAIN CONFERENCE||Non-Members||520 EUR||620 EUR|
|MAIN CONFERENCE||Students**||320 EUR||420 EUR|
|MAIN CONFERENCE + GAIT COURSE||ESMAC Members*||800 EUR||–|
|MAIN CONFERENCE + GAIT COURSE||Non-Members||900 EUR||–|
|MAIN CONFERENCE + GAIT COURSE||Students**||650 EUR||–|
All the above fees include a local VAT of 24 %.
* To apply for discounted member fee, your membership must be valid during the Conference dates. In case your membership is currently valid but is to be expired prior to the conference, it needs to be renewed before the registration process.
Not an ESMAC member?
To become an ESMAC member, please visit ESMAC website Membership/New Membership. Please fill in the application form for the new membership and pay annual membership dues with PayPal.
To pay with PayPal, please create your PayPal account first. In case PayPal service is not available in your country, please contact Secretariat of ESMAC by e-mail.
**Please note that students fees are available for students only. This fee is applicable for BSc, MSc, or PhD students. Official proof of student status (in English and valid max. 6 months prior to the registration) must be uploaded during the registration process.
Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline for the selected registration type. The later fee will be automatically applied if your payment is not received before the deadline date.
Unpaid or partially paid registration will not be considered valid until fully paid.
All registration deadlines are applicable considering the local time (CET/CEST).
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
GAIT COURSE + MAIN CONFERENCE/ MAIN CONFERENCE
- Admission to scientific sessions and to the exhibition
- Final programme
- Welcome Cocktail
- Lunches, coffee breaks
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Gait Course final programme
- Sandwich lunches, coffee breaks
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Sandwich lunch, coffee breaks
- Admission to symposium
- coffee break
- choose ELEPAP registration as a main fee (EUR 60) – if you do not register for the main conference
- find the ELEPAP within the Seminars options (EUR 60) – if you are registering for the main conference
All participants are kindly asked to re-confirm or pre-register for the following events to be able to attend.
- Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2023
- Time: 18:00
- Place: Royal Olympic Hotel
- Tickets: Included in Main Conference registration fee
Early Career Network (ECN)
- Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2023
- Time: 19:30 – 21:30
- Place: Royal Olympic Hotel
- Free admission
- This event targets PhD students in the later stages of their education, post docs and research fellows aiming for a permanent position
To register for the ECN kick-off event in the online registration form:
- choose ECN registration as a main fee (EUR 0) – if you do not register for any of the main functions
- find the Early Carreer Network (ECN) within the Social programme extras (EUR 0) – if you are registering for the main conference
- Time: 07:00, Friday 22 September 2023
- Place: Zappeion Megaron
- Tickets: 25 EUR
- Date: Friday 22 September 2023
- Time: 19:30
- Place: TBA
When registering more than one person under one company identity/invoice, please contact secretariat to determine the preferred invoicing setting.
Each participant will receive the registration overview and email notification confirming the received payment and eventually state the amount outstanding after the completion of the Online Registration Form.
If you did not receive a confirmation email, please kindly check your spam folder, and mark our e-mail address as trustworthy.
Certificate of Attendance
The Certificate of Attendance will be available for download in the online portal after the event.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Please contact the ESMAC 2023 Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager directly.
Name: Jana Dvořáková
All fees are to be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. However, please confirm with your bank as to any possible charges from their side.
Registration fees are collected on behalf of ESMAC 2023 by the Secretariat, CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
The preferred method of payment is payment by card online via our secure payment gateway:
WORLDLINE – Payment Solution Saferpay
Online payments service provider –WORLDLINE.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
In the unlikely event of a rejected online credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
The accepted currency is EUR only.
By Bank Transfer
To ensure your registration is valid, please make sure that any payment made by transfer is free of all bank fees and transfer charges. Please also ensure that the registered participant’s name and Registration Number are clearly stated in the bank transfer. Payments received without such details (Name, Registration Number) cannot be easily identified and may not be valid.
Payment by bank transfer is available until 29 August 2023. After this date, all payments can only be done by credit/debit card.
|Beneficiary address||5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic|
|Bank||KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic|
|Account number||51-0903490207/0100 (EUR)|
|PAYMENT REFERENCE||Name, Surname, and Registration number|
- The final invoice can be downloaded from the Online portal three weeks after the registration is confirmed and paid in full. If you need assistance with the invoice, please contact the ESMAC Secretariat.
- The final invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (step Contact/Invoice details).
- Any change of such details (address, VAT number, etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the registering date and is subject to the 20 EUR fee.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Conference Management Secretariat. The registration fees will be reimbursed in accordance with the following cancellation policy. Requests for refunds made after 31 August 2023 will not be considered.
Cancellation of Registration
- Until 19 July 2023 – 50 EUR administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 20 July 2023 until 18 August 2023 – 50 % of the fee will be refunded
- From 19 August 2023 no refund can be processed
Cancellation of Other Bookable Items
- Until 18 August 2023 – 20 EUR administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 19 August 2023 – no refund can be processed
The registration fee does not include the participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage, or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Any images or visual recordings of participants taken during the Event may be used by the Organiser for documentation of the Event and promotion of future events, without any claim of the participants to any remuneration.
A Participant may withdraw his or her consent to the use of the image at any time for reasonable cause contacting the ESMAC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Event, the Participant acknowledges that visual recordings may be made for the above purposes.
Cancellation or Modification of the Conference Due to Force Majeure
In the event of a force majeure situation, CZECH-IN s.r.o. reserves the right to alter or cancel the Conference without prior notice, including any change of the time and/or venue of the conference. Any occurrence of a force majeure event shall be communicated as soon as reasonably possible from the decision time. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of CZECH-IN s.r.o. which prevents or impedes the realization of the conference. This includes but is not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague or other epidemics such as SARS, bird flu, earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, fire, or other natural physical disasters, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism.
Data Privacy and Security
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018, and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, and protect your privacy and security via our Online Portal which is fully GDPR compliant.
ESMAC 2023 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE
tel.: +420 296 219 600
Copyright © 2023 c-in.eu | email@example.com